Installs Operatives - 1x Pyle & 1x Barnsley
- Ensuring all set targets are met or exceeded; carrying out general installation and labouring duties as required, including fencing installation, dismantling or remedial work.
- to interact with customers and other contractors in a professional manner.
- Carry out site surveys and inspections as required.
- Operate a forklift truck or lorry loader (only if externally trained, certificated and authorised to do so).
- Operate other plant/machinery (only if trained and authorised to do so).
- Ensure that all equipment is of the correct quantity and fit for purpose.
- Ensure that any defective plant/machinery/equipment is reported and quarantined as required; ensure that all site-specific safety rules are followed as directed in site inductions.
- Ensure that all employees carry out their duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures and current legislation and risk assessments.
- Ensure that the integrity and image of the Company is maintained at all times.
- Carry out the required duties of a first aider, fire marshal, and health and safety representative, if appointed by mutual consent and trained to do so.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures and current legislation and risk assessments.
- Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Salary - £12.00 per hour rising to £12.60 upon successful completion of the training period.
- Operating area – Northern and central England with some national travel required (may involve nights out)
- Looking for operatives in Barnsley, Rotherham, and Sheffield areas
- CSCS Card
- Driving License
- Overtime Essential, (Nights out included)
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to - email@example.com