50kg Plastic Coated Ballast for Temporary Fencing
BraceBlok™ is a ‘specially moulded’ ballast block designed to fit onto temporary fencing and increase stability and wind loading.
BraceBloks™ are stackable, so multiple blocks can be placed together to increase wind loading on exposed sites. Two BraceBloks™ enable standard temporary fencing to withstand wind speeds in excess of 65mph.
Our BraceBloks™ are ideal for use with either the angled support brace or short brace and are easy to relocate with 2 people using our purpose built Lifting Tool.
- Universal compatibility – suits most standard fence bases
- No increase in footprint – maximises work area
- Designed for stacking – safer storage and transportation
- Made for the job – neat, effective, professional and safe
- Coloured yellow for higher levels of visibility
Purpose: Ballast for Temporary Fencing
Available in stock from your local depot. For more information or to place an order, submit an enquiry or call 0870 950 57 88.